Other Reliance Data Participants
Coordinated Care Organizations (CCO) that participate with Reliance include:
- All Care (Josephine, Jackson, Coos and Douglas Counties)
- Cascade Health Alliance (Klamath County)
- Jackson Care Connect (a CareOregon Plan)
- PacificSource Community Solutions (Hood River & Wasco County – coming in 2015)
Benefits Reliance Offers to CCOs:
- Reliance’s provider-to-provider communication supports information exchange and promotes care coordination across communities.
- Reliance offers real-time notifications when a patient is admitted to the emergency department or hospital to support transitions of care and manage readmissions.
- Reliance provides a centralized tool to access a member’s health information in real-time to support care coordination and reporting requirements, while having a measureable impact on the triple aim.
- Reliance will expand its services to provide tools for data analytics and population health management.